Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here we go!

Well, it is with a bit of trepidation that I enter this vast world of blogging! Actually, I am excited to start my own, but I feel a bit overwhelmed. I don't know where to start and I'm not sure how to make it what I want, since I'm not entirely sure what it is I want. So, I've decided to just start and adapt as I go.

My main purpose here is to help keep our family and friends in touch with our lives since I am so not good at keeping up with e-mails or letters or phone calls. This is my way of cheating, I suppose. I should have started this a few months ago when we moved to Philippi, so I will probably post a few back stories (most of them about Owyn) and pictures (also of Owyn) over the next few days.

For now, since it is late and since my sweet husband is waiting for me and because I need to be with him, I will leave for now. So, welcome to our blog. I hope it will be something you enjoy reading!

No comments: