How is that for a creative title? Actually, I don't really have much to write about tonight. I just wanted to start getting in the habit of logging on and writing stuff so that when people look at my blog they won't see a whole lot of emptiness. =)
I'm resting today after a tiring few days. Jeigh had her baby yesterday and I had the honor of staying with her kids while she and Rex were away. It really wasn't that bad, but it took all of my energy. I respect Jeigh so much for being a mother of four! She will do wonderful, I'm sure. She is an amazing and inspiring person.
Anyway...Owyn turned six months old this last week! Can you believe it? She is half a year old! I plan on posting some pictures and stories of her, but I'm not on my computer right now so I'll have to do it later; perhaps tomorrow. For now, I think I will go relax a bit, maybe watch a movie and fall asleep sitting next to Mike. That's always fun!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I'm so glad I found your blog!
Hi! I just found your blog through Sarah's! Hope you are doing good and having fun!! I am excited to see more pictures of your growing baby!!!
I just found your blog. I hope you keep blogging. Miss you guys and it is nice to find another way other than Facebook to keep in touch. I admit I am much more addicted to blogging. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment