Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Ides of March

Three years ago today, I thought I would never get married. So, I made the decision to live my life as fully as possible and enjoy every bit of it. Once again, I was blessed with courage and strength I didn't know I had as well as joy I didn't think I could find.

Two years ago today, I was married and wondered if I would be able to adjust to living with and communicating with another person. I'm still working on that, but still finding courage and strength as we pray together and work to build our eternal marriage.

One year ago today, I thought I was going to be pregnant forever and wasn't sure I could make it two more months. (I did, by the way. =)) Still, I endured and tried so hard to tap the strength I had gained in past experiences to carry me through.

Every day I find ways to live happily and make a good home for my little family. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much and I am so grateful to look back at the experiences of my life and see how I've been helped and taught and strengthened.

The years go by and each year I feel more and more blessed. Here is today's blessing:

Can life really get better? Every day.

10 comments:

CoralieandCasey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! =) What a fun way to let everyone know.

Jeigh said...

You sneaky devil! You got me! It's working! You got me! It's working! Aauugghh!

Rita Peck said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you.

Suzi Hardy said...

Holy Cow!!!! I can't believe it!!!!
That's so exciting....I can't believe that I made you wait all day before I read this blog....Wow!

Luanne Hardy said...

OH MY FREAKIN HECK!!!!!! Congratulations.

... said...

Whhohooooooooo!!!

Nic said...

congrats!!! i am so way happy and excited for you! that is the best news ever!!

Mooners said...

Congrats!!!!

Kay said...

I love your tender post, what a way to sneak one in on everyone. Congratulation! Babies are beautiful.

Yo Mama said...

Congratulations!!! Go Camp Oit Reunion Pregnancies!!