Here's the thing...
It has, obviously, become a bit impossible for me to blog every day. Not only is my computer serving elsewhere, but my energy levels are diminishing. I have to rearrange and reprioritize things.
Don't worry. I'm not giving up either of my blogs. One helps me feel more connected with family and friends and the other helps me get up and do the things I've been planning on doing for years. They are my sanity. They're staying.
But, I need to let go of the stress of writing about something happy every day (or close to it). The happy list has served its purpose. I have found a new contentment in my life...a sweet happiness in the everyday, simple moments. I'll still write about them. I promise.
To end it, I was going to throw out a list for the last 50 or so items. I don't think I will now, though. I don't want to miss anything.
Let's just say...I'm happy. I'm happy to have the family I do. I love my kids. I love my husband.
I love my home, the opportunity to be in school (and thriving), the food we have to eat, the clothes we have to wear, the work we have to do. I love spring, summer, fall, and winter. I love the grass, the trees, the sky, the clouds, the sun, the rain, the flowers, the birds.
I love music and dancing and singing and laughing.
I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love the life it has taught me to live.
Maybe I should have made a list. =)
Oh, well. You get the idea. I'm happy that I'm happy.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I'm happy you're happy too. I'm also happy that this blog helped you realize that you can be happy no matter the situation. So, good work.
why are your energy levels diminished? I hope its something happy. Otherwise hang in there and good job finding stuff to be happy about. There usually is kind of alot if you really think of it.
Post a Comment