Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I'm a little disappointed today. I was hoping to be able to get out of the house and go to a movie and watch fireworks.

But, on Friday Mike came home and informed me the car was broken. He had to order a new part and it wouldn't be here until at least Tuesday. We are stuck until then.

But, I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion, that while it is a bit disappointing to miss the fireworks and such...

I still have these:

I still love America.
I'm still free. And I'm still spending the day with my family. It is a good day and I hope you all are having a good day too!

1 comment:

Luanne Hardy said...

If it makes you feel any better the fireworks here suck. We don't watch them at all.