Friday, February 27, 2009

I believe I'm hooked!

This week I have found myself looking for good stories to share. I have kept my camera close by so I can catch the good moments and the fun, happy times that are my life. It's been a great week! What a beautiful thing it is to openly embrace and love my life and then share it with people that mean so much to me!

Anyway, here is the reason I came here tonight. One of the items on my "Things To Do In My Free Time" (ha!) list is to learn how to actually use my camera and how to take Suzi-quality pictures. So, I discovered (while taking pictures of my lady bug friend, actually) that there is a "Night Snapshot" feature! Oooooo, fun! I turned off the lights and told Mike to smile.






Oh, the fun a little flash in the darkness brings!

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Love the look on his face in the last shot. He loves your kisses!

Suzi Hardy said...

That is hilarious!!!! I want to find out now if my camera has night vision! Isn't it great what little things can bring such great joy? I love your blogs. I love looking in on your life. Thanks for sharing.

Luanne Hardy said...

Oh you are so funny. I'm jealous of all the fun you are having!

Kay said...

I love my camera too and have had a lot of fun taking pictures. I'm not very good yet, but I am having fun. I loved the nostril shot, it was very becoming of Mike!