Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Lady

We have a lot of lady bugs in our house. I'm not sure where they all came from, but I see them all over. In fact, as I type this I am watching one creep across the front window. Our house must just be ideal for lady bugs. I don't mind so much; I think we can live peaceably together.

So, the other night, Mike and I were getting ready for bed. I opened the cabinet to get some toothpaste (to brush my toothies) and this is what I saw.

I think she must have heard us talking and wanted to hear what we were saying. She wasn't very good at hiding, though. Oh, well. She seems to know she is safe here. =) She stayed in the cabinet for a couple of days and now has moved on, but it was nice to have her visit for a while.

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

There are definitely worse bugs to have live in your house. I love how you embrace it. I don't embrace the ants in mine

Sarahie said...

Oh, ants! I hate ants. I don't embrace them at all either. I'll take lady bugs over ants any day.

Suzi Hardy said...

I think the ladybug (which doesn't necessarily it her a she) was sucking on the drops of pain killer on the edge of the bottle!!! She stayed for two days in heaven. There is something friendly about ladybugs though.