Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.
- Emily Dickinson
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Is it a good idea to give a 1-year-old ravioli?
Probably not, unless you enjoy cleaning tomato sauce off of everything within a five foot radius.
It is fun to watch, though.
She let me know that she was done by sticking the leftover pasta pieces on her head and pushing down as hard as she could. She's thoughtful that way. =)
Ahhh...brings back so many memories of you slathered in ravioli...there isn't anything like a good ole slosh through tomato sauce and pasta. Cool how it sticks permanently to everything! This is hilarious. I love it! (and all of you too)
6 comments:
holy cow! That is one messy girl! Sometimes it just feels right to squish slimy things all over your body, right?
Wow, Good thing you got pictures. Your going to want to remember that! My favorite is when they are still just a little orange after the bath.LOL
That's worse than I imagined. You're a good mom not to freak out!
That's so funny!! I don't think I have the patients needed for that so kudos to you.
Ahhh...brings back so many memories of you slathered in ravioli...there isn't anything like a good ole slosh through tomato sauce and pasta. Cool how it sticks permanently to everything! This is hilarious. I love it! (and all of you too)
Love it. Glad you took the time to take pictures cause those are the memories you love to have
Post a Comment