
Ugh. I hate them. Really, really hate them. They gross me out. A lot. A group of these nasties tried to overrun my kitchen window and counter the other night. It gave me nightmares.
Corn. I love it. Mmmmmmm, it's good. Ants like it too. Especially in the form of corn meal. They can't digest it, though. Still, they eat it and go home to sleep after such a big, filling meal. They don't wake up. (Hopefully they tell their ant buddies about the free meal first.)My window sill is covered with corn meal now.

I win.

4 comments:
Does it really work?? I tried it last summer and I couldn't tell if it did. Arizona is over run with the nasty little buggers too! Good luck! Let me know how it works.
Hahahahahaha!!!
I hate ants in the kitchen too. I hate them in any room in my house.
Corn meal, I will have to remember that...at least they die with a full tummy.
Sorry to hear about your ants. My friend got an infestation so bad they were in her freezer!
I had ants once. I had to take these really large pills for 3 weeks before they went away. :)
Post a Comment