Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good help can be so hard to find these days...

I'm not saying she's not a good helper. I think, actually, that it was very nice of her to want to help.
It's just that, well, she is a little short...
and...
...she gets pretty frustrated when she can't keep that broom upright.

Oh, well. Thanks for trying anyway. I still love you.

6 comments:

Suzi Hardy said...

Ahhhh...what a cute blog. She just wants to do everything her mommy does. Can you blame her? I can't.
She looks so cute standing there. UGH! I can't wait to see you guys!

Sarah said...

Too cute! She's getting so big!

Luanne Hardy said...

Oh, that's so sweet. I love how when she's frustrated you just take a picture.

Rita Peck said...

I love it. What a great helper

AdamC said...

This was AJ's favorite thing to do when he as about a year. He would freak out if he say a broom-shaped-anything at the store and couldn't play with it. In the beginning I think he used it to help stand - but then he just really liked brooms.

Dead Bird said...

I have a big head and little arms. I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought out . . . master?