Well, people. It's almost time! I can't believe I am already at the halfway point of this pregnancy. On July 2nd, I will have an ultrasound and hopefully find out whether this baby is a boy or a girl.
So, what I want to know is what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know what your guess is. And, just to make it fun, out of the people that guess correctly I'll draw a winner and make you something. I don't know what, but it will be fun! Get your guesses in before time runs out!
P.S. If you would like to leave a vote and don't have a Blogger account, you can try leaving an anonymous comment and then putting your name in the post (so I know who you are). Or, feel free to e-mail me (sarahsuzann@hotmail.com) with your vote!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

11 comments:
Sarah! Good to see you on here! I didn't know you were pregnant again! How exciting! I hope all is going well with you guys!
I think it will be another girl. I don't know why, considering I would love for you to have a boy...we need more boys.
A Boy for sure.. you know balance in all things! Good luck in the second half!
I will guess...boy.
I guess GIRL so that Mike is even more out numbered!! :)
I think you'll have another girl (but bear in mind that I've NEVEr been right, not on my own kids or ANY of my neices and nefews, so if I am right it would be a miracle! So that means you're probably having a boy)
Hmm...I'm going to say boy. But, I could be wrong! But...I could be right! But...hee hee. I've seen polls on here. I don't know how you add it, but it could tally up your votes for you.
I say a boy only because I love boys. It would be great for Owyn to have a sister but still my vote is for boy.
hummm..can I vote one of each?! Okay, then I say.....girl! I was going to say boy but it just didn't feel right.
I hope I win, I hope I win!
I'm guessing a boy. Usually I am wrong, so it will probably be a girl! Ha, my word verification is storked, how funny is that!
We guess boy! Or can Casey guess boy and I guess girl? (That's seriously how we guessed!) But if we have to agree...then boy...just for variety!
Post a Comment