Friday, June 26, 2009

A few good pictures.

It seems like it has been a long time since I've blogged. I haven't really had a lot to blog about, honestly. Of course, I haven't been looking as hard as I could be.

My camera is sick. That's my excuse.

Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while. Enjoy!

I call this first series "A lap full of joy."
That last one is my favorite. It's like she just discovered I was there too.

Now, here, I know your first thought would be that she lost something. That was what I thought. So, I got down on my hands and knees to see what had hidden under the fridge.
It was nothing. She was just looking. Maybe she was trying to see how long it would take for me to get down on the floor with her!
I try not to have the T.V. on very much while Owyn is awake and this is why. She will stand there and watch, sometimes dance. I couldn't resist this, though.
Look at her foot!
Here she is...
...just chillin'.
This is how she wears her headbands (if she wears them at all!).
Ok, I believe this was on Memorial Day. It was raining all day...a lot. We were going to have a picnic, but decided it was too wet. So, we invited the Merediths over and we had a picnic in our living room. Halle and Jett ate their watermelon at the back door though (so they could spit out the seeds; too bad it was a seedless watermelon). Jenna joined them later.
Owyn joined them too. I was lucky enough to catch this little moment of genuine affection!
She and Jett are good friends.
Here is something that is just so Owyn. She is an organizer, like her mommy. She has shown some interest in coloring, so I have made this tin of crayons available to her (and paper). This is what she chose to do instead.
She got the bowl and the bucket on her own and sorted the crayons back and forth for about 20 minutes. I'm so proud!
The last two were just so cute! I couldn't resist adding them on.
She cracks me up!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh! What a darling darling girl. There were several of those pics I liked very much!

Luanne Hardy said...

OH she is so freaken cute!!! I can't wait to see how cute the next one is going to be.

Yo Mama said...

Pics are always a good reason to blog. I especially love the one with them sitting at the door eating watermelon. I could feel my childhood.

Suzi Hardy said...

Makes me sad that it has taken me so long to get to all the pictures to see them. She is so sweet I think I will go downstairs and wake her up to give her a hug and a big smoochie kiss! Or maybe I will wait until tomorrow when she wakes up?

Evelyn said...

Sarah oh sarah! Where are you?? I have missed your blogs? How are you these days??

Mooners said...

HI just saying hi so you know our blog addy!!