Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm back!

So, have you missed me? =)

I know. I'm sorry. But now my millions of fans can relax and stop worrying about me.

I've been on vacation. I went home to Idaho for six very nice weeks. I planned on blogging while I was there, but found the swing in the backyard just too appealing. I spent a lot of time sitting around the table talking with my parents and my sisters and even my brother! I spent a lot of time resting...sleeping. I've had a hard time staying awake lately...which leads to the main purpose of this evening's post.

The moment you all have been waiting for is finally here, just a mere 10 weeks late!

I did have an ultrasound on July 2nd and I did find out the gender of this little baby growing happily inside of me. Are you just dying to know? (Actually, I'm aware that most of my readers already know since you just couldn't stand the suspence and asked me yourselves. Still, I have to build it up here just the same since that was my plan all along.)

Here's a picture:
Cute, right? What's kind of crazy, at least to me, is that this picture looks almost exactly like the one we got of Owyn! And, I know this makes me sound even crazier, but this picture of the face made me thing that this baby is going to look a lot like Owyn.
We may only have one mold we're working from here!

So, there's our baby. The ultrasound changed the due date from 11/20 to 11/22. (Just what I wanted: two more days to be pregnant!) Now, I suppose you want to know what it is.

It's


A


GIRL!

Yup. Another girl. =)

The people who guessed right are: Adam, Kyerra, Luanne, Teresa, Erin (who by the way has never guessed right before! Yay, Erin!), Suzi (mommy), and Coralie. Wow, good job everyone.

And, by the way, in my random drawing (actually, I just had Mike pick a number) my winner is Coralie! Woohoo! I still don't know what I'll send you. I'm still working on my previous giveaway stuff. But, I'll come up with something. =)

So, that's all for now. Thanks for playing. The pregnancy, by the way, is now entering the third trimester and I'm still holding up fairly well (despite that constant urge to lie down and sleep the day away). Keep checking back with me. My posts should be more consistent again!

5 comments:

Erin said...

A GIRL!!! This in information I previously did not know! I am indebted to you for posting that news.
So, I think I should get a prize just because it's my first time guessing right. DOn't you think, Sarah?
And also, welcome back. I check your blog everyday, and I'm happy to see you're still alive. I love you!

Luanne Hardy said...

I'm glad to see you are blogging again. Unfortunately I'm not as clever as Erin. So, sorry I have no funny comments.

Rita Peck said...

Congrats on the girl.

CoralieandCasey said...

WOOHOO!!! Why did it take me so long to read your post? I'm totally excited...AND happy for you. I'm glad I ran into you while you were home or I just would have DIED from the suspense. =) Just FYI, my sister Katie is having a girl too!

Suzi Hardy said...

I think I should win because I am your mother AND I guessed right...huh pretty good argument, right? Well, I for one am excited to have another grand-daughter on the way. I just wish that all you all were closer...wahhhhh!
Congrats to Coralie