Friday, January 22, 2010

A few pictures...Because it's been a while

Lily.
Check out her pointy ear! The other one is just as pointy. I love it!

Here Erin! I finally got a picture of the three of us girls.



Owyn = Happy.



Another shot of Lily's ear.



I pulled Owyn's hair into a ponytail. I thought it was so cute that it was just one big curl on the back of her head! She didn't let me leave it in for very long, so...
I got Lily's hair instead.
I got Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. While I was trying it out, Owyn decided she wanted to play too. (That's a book she is standing on.)
No comment on this one!

5 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Lily is getting. I can't wait to meet that little one.

Rita Peck said...

can't believe how much your girls look alike. Love the pictures.

Erin said...

thanks, Sarah! I can't wait to get started on the project I am going to do with that picture! I hope you'll like it. It might be awhile, cuz my printers broken right now. Lily is so dang cute! And so is Oywn! I super love her little water spout pony tail in the back of her head!! Dylann was the same way though, she wouldn't let me keep stuff in her hair for very long. You're an awesome mom! I miss you! And also, I love your guts to death. keep those pictures coming!

Jeigh said...

I love Lily's ears, too! They are so cute. And Owyn is so cute, too. I love the picture of her playing the Wii.

Suzi Hardy said...

Sarah, thanks for the pictures it makes my grandma heart feel better to see what the girls look like and how they are growing. I think it is cute how Owyn's hair is so blonde and Lily's is so dark. What a couple of sweet girls. By the way I think Lily looks more like you. I love you all!