I have a sinus infection...and bronchitis. Blech.
I tell you this not because I want your pity but because I am wishing that by writing it down and sending it out to cyber-world that it will get all this horribleness out of me.
I wish I could get up out of bed or off the couch to do the dishes without coughing so hard my ribs hurt. I wish I could smell things so I could tell when Owyn needs a diaper change! (Wow, I must be really sick!) I wish I could dance and sing with her. I wish we could go play in the rain today. I wish I had a lot more chocolate in the house...and Funyuns.
And also, I really wish I didn't have to miss Branch potluck tomorrow.
Hmmm....well, nothing seems to have changed as I've written this down. I guess I'll have to give it a couple of days.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

4 comments:
YUCK!!! I hope your sinus infection goes away too. I love you.
Ahhh, I wish I was there to make you chicken noodle soup,(you might actually want Erin to make the soup) but I could warm it up for you. I would tell you when Owyn needed a diaper change, and I could make sure that you got your medicine and lots of rest and I would give you hugs and tell you how much I love you. Then you would get all better. I wish you didn't have to miss the Branch brunch too. Just rest now and make sure you get the medicine you need to get better...and a blessing too.
Oh, sarah I'm sorry you are sick.. I've had the sinus infection too. I was commenting to my sister how I couldn't smell the baby and my face hurt. I hope you are recovering quickly. And I agree, there is never enough chocolate in the house!
So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it ends soon. sending you warm thoughts
Post a Comment