Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This one is for my mom.

Dear Mom/Grandma:
Thanks for the apron. Owyn loves it (so do I)!

I tried to take it off of her after we took pictures, but she wouldn't have it. She wore it for the rest of the afternoon (until naptime).


You'll also be pleased to know (and see) that the dress fits just fine. It is maybe even a little big, which means she'll be able to wear it to church more than once.


She loves the dress too.
She is very careful to not get anything on it while Daddy is feeding her crackers.
We love you soooooooo much! Come and see us soon!

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What adorable clothes

Evelyn said...

That may be for your mom, but man! What a little cutie you have on your hands there!

Suzi Hardy said...

Sweet!!! I loved seeing the pictures. I had so much fun making apron to match the dress.
It is so fun to see the pictures, Owyn is so beautiful! Ahhhhh...makes my heart happy.

Luanne Hardy said...

She looks so cute. Good job to Mom.