Thursday, September 17, 2009

Setting a new fashion trend

I think it will be the next big thing.

And, just to get everyone going...here's how to do it:

  1. Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner.
  2. When done with the sandwich, take some of the peanut butter and jelly that is inevitably all over your fingers and run it through your hair.
  3. Find the pipe cleaner that has been curly-Q'd just for your enjoyment.
  4. Stick the above curly-Q in your hair.

See! It's easy! Send pictures...I'd love to see how big this trend gets!

6 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Wow, Oywn is going to be a trend setter for sure.

Erin said...

that is so cute! I seriously love it! I'm going to wear my hair like that tomorrow. Good work, Owyn!

Suzi Hardy said...

My only regret is that I did not think of if myself! I only have one exception with the "how-to"...I don't like peanutbutter and jelly mixed together. I guess I will have to eat a peanutbutter sandwich,(saving some of the peanutbutter on my fingers, and then a jelly sandwich, saving some jelly on my other fingers and THEN mix them in my hair!
Love it...so sooo funny.

Rita Peck said...

Love it. She is so adorable. Can't believe I missed you guys when you were here. Lousy timing

Evelyn said...

I have to admit I was highly tempted for a few days to rub PB in my hair, add a fuzzy wire thingy and send you a pic. Haha! My husband would have been convinced I was a crackpot then.

Julia said...

LOVE IT!!