Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hmmmm....

So, I've been working on weaning Owyn off of her binky. She is at a point now where she only gets it when she is sleeping and it has been going pretty smoothly.

My problem now, though is this:

I'm not sure how to wean her from a pop block.
Hmmm....
Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Suzi Hardy said...

LOL! Funny. I like the pop block on her thumb. That's great. What a funny girl.

Monika said...

I really shouldn't be giving advice. I still have a four year old (almost 5) still sucking her thumb. Good Luck with that!:)

Luanne Hardy said...

That is so hilarious. I had a pacifier and loved it. Finally, my Grandma made me leave it at her house and I never went back. Too bad you don't live close enough to Mom.

Erin said...

take them all away and put them on a high shelf for two weeks. After that, she won't even remember that she used to do that.
That's what worked for Dylann anyway. You just have to bite the bullet...good luck!

Kay said...

Now tht is adaptability! Put all the pop blocks up but one and cut the little nub thing off. It would be fun to see what she does. Good luck!