Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

I forgot to mention in my last post that Reese was born on November 21, 2008. Because she was born so close to Thanksgiving, I volunteered to make Thanksgiving dinner for Jeigh and her family so that she wouldn't have to stress about anything at all. I was very excited to do it and enjoyed the planning process and cooking and all of that. It was a good day.

Here is a picture of Jenna and Reese.

Mike brought his laptop so that the girls could watch Kung Fu Panda while the other kids watched something else (nothing exciting, just TV). I thought they looked really cute sitting there with their headphones on and every once in a while one of them would make a comment or ask a question about the movie, but they would shout it. It was really funny.

This is a classic Owyn face. I was pretty happy I caught it on camera!
Ok, here it is! My first turkey! I thought it turned out beautifully and it tasted pretty good too. Feel free to ooh and ah as long as you need to. =)
And, of course, my pies. This is definitely not the first time I've made pies. I love making them and I thought these ones turned out quite nicely. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

For some reason seeing that cup in the picture really made me miss you.

Sarahie said...

Probably because it is the cup I always use at Jeigh's house. I miss you too!