Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Moved!

So, I don't have any pictures yet, but it is definitely worth mentioning that we spent the weekend after Thanksgiving moving out of our trailer and into a very nice-sized duplex. We were blessed to find a three-bedroom duplex for just a little more than we were paying at the trailer. We have sooooooo much more room, it is way quieter, and nothing is falling apart. I have room to move in my kitchen. We have a dining room. We have a basement that Mike has set up as a study room. We have a bathtub that isn't plastic. Oh, it is so nice.

And also, we were so blessed to have a lot of help from our branch with moving. We got everything packed and moved out of the trailer in 1 1/2 days. I can't explain how much of a miracle it was to me to get everything done so quickly and efficiently. And, now we are in a house that we can stay in until Mike finishes school. It is such a relief and it is one of those things that is evidence of Heavenly Father's love for us. He cares enough about us to help us find a home to be comfortable in, even though we could have survived the trailer a little longer. =)

I'll get pictures up of the house as soon as I finish unpacking.

1 comment:

Jeigh said...

Curse you and your non-plastic bathtub!