But, tonight, I decided to just do it. It gives me a good excuse to blog and then look forward to comments!
I tried taking the picture myself first. It's pretty blurry, and I'm sorry for that. But it gives a pretty good view of my cool Mickey Mouse mirror.
So, I recruited help and here is a better result:

And, here are some answers to your anticipated questions:
Boy or Girl? It's a girl. We are naming her Lily.
Due date? I'm going to say November 22, although it could also be November 14. Honestly, we're hoping for closer to the 22nd since that is the beginning of Thanksgiving break and Mike can be home all week.
So...how far along am I then? 35 to 36 weeks (8 months, beginning month 9).
Braxton-Hicks contractions? Constantly. I hate them.
Sleep? I can't get enough of it. Of course, I can't seem to get it to last longer than 3 or 4 hours at a time. I forgot how my body "prepares" me for the middle of the night feedings by waking me up all night long.
Cravings? Onions, Funyuns, Pumpkin (I'm not sure if that's a true craving or just pure love of pumpkin cookies). I also am loving Butterfingers right now.
Frequent trips to the bathroom? Um, yeah...of course. I had that problem before I was pregnant!
Keeping up with baby #1 (Owyn)? Um, not really. =) She's good and patient though and just runs around while I watch her and wonder if it is naptime yet.
Nesting? In my head mostly. I have this strong desire to bleach the entire house and organize everything. I've done it a little (only I haven't used bleach much because the smell is too strong...I love Mr. Clean), but when I get started the energy leaves me. Dang it.
Any weird dreams? Yes. I can't remember them though. I can't remember a lot of things lately.
Nicest thing Mike has done to help me? Oh, there are so many things. He carries the laundry basket up and down the stairs for me, he runs around the house with Owyn, he buys me chocolate cake when I can't stop talking about it...the list is endless.
How many people have touched me belly? A lot! But, I know most of them. The only one that really bothered me was when a man walked up and rubbed/squeezed my belly...that was a little weird.
Ok...that's all I can think of. Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions and I'll post some more answers.
So, to leave you...here's a somewhat blurry close up.



9 comments:
it IS a cute cute cute preggo belly! I'm so sad that I can't be there to see you pregnant and help you when Lily comes. come to think of it, I've never been there when you've been pregnant and had a baby. Maybe you're just trying to make it LOOK like you're pregnant to throw me off! Owyn is just a borrowed neighbor isn't she! I'm on to you! (actually, Oywn looks WAY too much like Mike [and a little bit like you] to be borrowed, so I guess that blows that theory.) Keep posting those pictures so I can oggle you from afar.
I LOVE YOU!
Beautiful belly! AS miserable as you sound, your maternal glory is radiating all the way over here. Good luck over the next month. Hang in there! Love the name Lily. She will be as beautiful as her name I am sure!
You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I can't believe you are so close to having another. I'm impressed that you are able to have even the slightest ability to keep up with that little cutie running around your house! I can't wait to see her I'm sure she'll be oh so cute.
Oh, that is a cute belly! The last month is the worst, good luck!
Nice mirror! =) You're so cute! I can't believe you're so close to having your baby!!! PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE don't make me wait a month for her picture, okay? Can you get Mike on baby posting duties? For me? =) Love ya!
So excited for you. I love her name. Good luck the next few weeks
Sarah you have such a sweet outlook on life! I love the name Lily. I hope everything goes just right for you. Good Luck!
i love the photos!! i'm so ecxited for you. and i love the name lily. excellent choice! thanks for the shot of the mickey mouse mirror!! love it. oh, and if you love pumpkin cookies, an old post on my blog has pumpkin chocolate chip bread that is divine and the best thing i've ever had. i would help satisfy that craving and bake it for you, but i can't. maybe you can get your loving hubby to help you with that! love you and miss you!!
Oh thank you! Look at you all glowing and everything. I wish I was there to help you keep up with Owyn. Not that she would let me touch her but it would be fun trying! I can't WAIT to see you!
Post a Comment