Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.
- Emily Dickinson
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Pigtails!
Owyn's hair is now long enough that I can pull it in to pigtails. They were so cute, I just had to show them off! The greatest part was that she didn't seem to mind them and didn't even try to pull them out! What a girl! I had to throw this picture in because I think it is cute. That piece of material she is cuddling is my jacket. Aaaahhhh.
I can't believe her hair is finally getting long enough to mess with. I am always amazed how fast the grandkids grow between times I get to see them. I miss you guys like crazy!
3 comments:
It is so fun when the hair gets long enough to do stuff.
I LOVE pigtails; I'm actually wearing some right now. Way to go Owyn for not pulling them out!
I can't believe her hair is finally getting long enough to mess with. I am always amazed how fast the grandkids grow between times I get to see them. I miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment