Ok, first off, I have to admit that I'm kind of in a slump! I know I mentioned something about it the other day, but this is serious! I am finding things to blog about every day, but when it comes time to sit down at the computer and type out my fun stories, my brain just wants to shut down and go to sleep. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I haven't been going to bed incredibly early...or even on time for that matter. (I never go to bed incredibly early.) It may also have something to do with this stinking cold that won't let go of me. I don't know. But, please, bear with me. I'll be perky (as perky as I get, anyway) again soon enough.
So, today:
-It snowed. I thought that was appropriate for December 1st! Owyn mentioned something about the snow every time she looked out the window. Lily just stared at it. And we were nice and warm inside. I love that.
- Today is December 1, so the Christmas traditions begin! Owyn, with a little help from me, made her first Christmas chain. Every day until Christmas she will rip a chain off. Next year the elves will probably come and visit and write funny little notes on the chains, but this year I don't think she would get it so I told them they don't have to come.
- I am reading a book that my sister wrote. It's really good and I am really enjoying it. (This, by the way, is the explanation of those late nights.) I am hoping to finish it tonight! Yay!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I hope you finished it because it is so good. I'm sure you already know that, though.
Jeigh finished her book?! I think my little sister will be very excited to know that...
Post a Comment