Thursday, December 9, 2010

(234)

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but it should be well known that I love popcorn! So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to pop a bag when Owyn asked for it at snacktime.

But, to make things even better, after I presented her with her bowl, she asked me to come sit with her. We sat and chatted and giggled over our popcorn for about 20 minutes before she was up and off to other things!

Now I love popcorn even more!

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

what fun. i agree about popcorn. love it

Sami said...

I love popcorn too! It's even better when you share it with those you love.
Family movie nights are the whole reason I started Quince Quote. They're my favorite times of the week/month/year...whatever. :)

Luanne Hardy said...

I love Cheddar Popcorn and have been missing it greatly. Do you guys have it out there?