Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(233) Excited!!!!

My sister-in-law called me today. She and my brother will be here in 17 days! I am excited to see them. It has been way, way too long!

I am finishing up my sister's family Christmas presents. I have really challenged myself and my sewing abilities here and I am very excited that things are turning out quite nicely! Go me!

Mike will be done with this semester next week. Whew! This has been a hard one. He has one more semester left to get his Bachelor's degree and then we will be moving on to the greatly anticipated PA program! We have finally reached a halfway point.

The snow let up enough today that I was able to take the girls to town so we could get some supplies for my projects. It was so nice to get out of the house and I love that I have reached a point with them where it is a little easier to get around, even if Lily constantly wants to be held. What can I say, she loves her mommy!

4 comments:

Sami said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you guys have reached a halfway point! I'm sure it seems like FOREVER now, but one day you'll look back, and it'll be like...where did the time go?
Good job on your projects!
I desperately need inspiration for something to make or buy my sister. I'm at a loss...

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Is this the SIL from Australia? Rochelle? How exciting!

Rita Peck said...

sounds like you have been busy. post the gifts after christmas. you do such great work

Luanne Hardy said...

It's like I'm famous! I can't believe how close I am to seeing you.