The 12 days of Christmas! It was good.
I'll be honest, it started out a little rough. For some unknown reason, my package, which was sent by my awesome partner, Angie, before I sent mine, didn't show up on the day it was supposed to. In fact, it was 4 days late! Ga! I have no idea what happened. I blame the post office and also my uncanny knack for having things in my life work in the weirdest way possible. (Ha! That was a funny way to say that!) No matter, though; it came and it was fantastic! Well worth the wait.
See, isn't this box beautiful! There is something magical about a package.

Especially when it is filled with presents just for you!

Would you like to see what I got? Read on, friend, read on!
The first present came in this super cute box! And also, she included presents for my girls! How thoughtful is that?!
The flowers are hair clips, which I tried to get pictures of them wearing, but it just wasn't happening that day. They are cute just the same. And the packages were candy necklaces for them! I loved those things...I still do!

The picture doesn't do it justice, but the box was filled with delicious homemade toffee!


I love to bake too!
Day 2: Super cute little ornaments.

Once again, the picture just doesn't show the detail well enough.

Day 3: A candy countdown calendar...

A Disney one! Owyn in particular loved this gift. She is still asking for the chocolate even though it is long gone.
Day 4: Socks!


I didn't realize I had made it so obvious that I am a sock lover, but I'm sure glad I did! I love, love, love my new socks!
Day 5: Mmmmmm, hot chocolate! This is my absolute favorite brand as well and I have been so disappointed that I haven't found it out here anywhere! It will be gone too soon.

Day 6: Again, I wish I had gotten better pictures of these beautiful cards.

I do not have a talent for making my own cards, so these will be so nice to use next year! I love them!

Day 7: Candy canes!

The note says, "The tree just isn't the same without these." That is if they make it too the tree!
Day 8:

Yeah, those will help me a lot! I put them away in a place where no one else but me can find them! That might even make them last 2 nights!
Day 9: Ornaments!
And not just any ornaments. They are red, sparkly ornaments on a pretty spiral candle holder. Happy.Day 10: A Lifesaver candy book!

I had a roommate that received one of these for Christmas every year, but I have never received one or bought one myself! It was a very exciting day!
Day 11: A very sweet book.

Day 12: Wow.






These frames are so, so, so pretty! I love Nativities and have been looking for one this year! I don't know how she knew, but this was perfect.
Thank you so much, Angie! Happy blog swapping and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:
Great gifts. I love the frames! It is great seeing all the different gifts received - it seems like socks were popular with almost everyone. We will all have HAPPY Feet.
I'm so glad you liked it. I felt so bad that it wasn't on time! Hopefully you've enjoyed the goodies, I'm breaking into all my loot now that we're back! Time to start reading, drinking cocoa, and wearing those AWESOME socks!
I love the Nativity frames! So creative!!
suhweet package!
I am currently hosting a PINKtastic Swaptastic and I have a few spots open. I decided that I would hop around and personally invite the 12 days participants to see if they would like to join in. Any friend of Sami's is a friend of mine.
Post a Comment