So, I know I am posting a lot tonight, and I was going to just skip these pictures, but I just couldn't do it.
He's too cute!
I created him for our Relief Society birthday party as a prize and my fingers are aching to do another! (Hold on, fingers! Hold on!)
This picture is to show perspective. He's a little guy.
I also made this for the party. I was worried while I was making it that it would be more Cake Wrecks worthy than anything, but I think it turned out alright.
Can you tell it is supposed to be a sunflower?
The petals are frosted twinkies. Mmmmm.
Ok. I'm done. I'll move on to my other posts. Thanks for looking!
UPDATE: To answer Evelyn's question, the middle of the cake is a pound cake covered with chocolate frosting and Hershey's kisses. That is why this cake didn't satisfy my chocolate cake craving, it wasn't all chocolate!

6 comments:
I could tell it was a sunflower. And I love the sunflower-ness of it. Great Job!
VERY COOL! I want to know what the middle is???
Wow what fun. Wish I could crochet or knit.
That is so RAD!!!
those are all so cool! i love the sunflower cake! and don't you just love the cakewrecks website! i get the biggest laugh there.
I like the way you think, if it isn't all chocolate, then it really isn't chocolate! You were very creative and I could tell it was a sunflower with the first picture. I know it was a big hit at RS.
Post a Comment