I bought myself a nice new knife. Mike has been suggesting for a while now that I should get a knife that isn't serrated because they slice things better (and he was right!). Of course, when I brought this knife home and showed it to Mike, he wasn't quite satisfied. You see, he believes that knives should be sharp...super, super, super sharp. So, he took my knife and sharpened it for me. Now I live in fear of slicing my fingertips off, but at least I can cut things quickly and smoothly. Anyway, I digress.
One late night, Mike decided to have an orange. He saw the knife, which had been recently washed, sitting on the counter (air-drying, because that is the best way to do it). He decided to see if it was sharp enough to slice through the orange in midair. Here is the fun that ensued...
And, another perk!
He mopped the floor when he was done! By hand!
Good times!

5 comments:
Men are so funny with their tools! But pretty entertaining I must say.
HOLY CRAP MIKE CAN SHARPEN KNIVES?!?!?! I want him to sharpen my knifes. Especially since he can do them so sharp they slice in mid air like that.
i loved that you showed him washing it and eating it!! i knew he would eat it but i am happy to know he washes things now!! :)
That is hilarious. I want a knife that can do that.
Love the perk!! I need to catch Clayton in the act of doing something like that and take a picture! Ha ha!
Post a Comment