Friday, April 3, 2009

Random cuteness

Owyn has figured out how to use my water bottle. Now she hunts it down and, if I let her, she will sit and drink my water until it is gone (stopping occasionally to breathe, of course; she hasn't figured out how to breathe while she is drinking yet).
This is, by the way, a fairly complicated water bottle (at least I thought it was...also, my mom always struggles with the use of it =)). In order to suck from the straw you have to bite down first. But look at the concentration on her face. So cute!
Moving on...Owyn loves to help me with the laundry. Here I started sorting the laundry and she crawled right in to help. How could I stop her? I couldn't; she's so cute!


And, finally...I love baby legs! I'm getting ready to make some more (as soon as I can keep myself awake long enough). For now, check out how well Owyn works her little striped legs!

I took this last one because she was just laying on the kitchen floor on her belly. She was playing with a magnet and kicking her little legs. Oh! She is sooooo cute!

3 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

You know her little tights make her little baby legs so much cuter. She's getting so big.

Rita Peck said...

You made those tights? I would love to know how.

Evelyn said...

Yes! Please share how you make those!! BTW, does my little Lydia remind you at all of your little Owyn?? Whenever I see pics of her I think of my baby. Dually cute little kiddos!