Congratulations to
Jeigh
Evelyn
Coralie
and
Erin!
You will get something from me within a year. I have no idea what it will be (suddenly my idea reservoir has emptied)! But, no worries, I'll come up with something. Evelyn and Coralie, I need your addresses. You can e-mail them to me at sarahsuzann@hotmail.com. Thanks and congratulations!
P.S. If y'all noticed, I didn't get five comments on my giveaway post so....
If anyone else wants in, I have one spot left. Leave a comment by Saturday (April 18) and I'll do one last drawing!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Wahoo!!! I am so excited! Thanks Sarah!
I just want to let you know...I would have commented...it's not that I don't want something from you. I just don't want to do it. I just don't really have time to do something like that. I think it's a fun idea but it's not for me. It's not because I don't love you.
Thanks, Sarah! What fun! Now to get my own giveaway put together...good thing I have a year to make something! (I'm gonna need it.) =)
yeah! I am so excited to see what I get!
Pick me, pick me, pick me! It's only fair since you have a purse of mine, right?
Post a Comment