Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I won, I won! Do you want to win too?

I won something from my cousin Katie's blog! Yay! I don't know what it is yet, but I can't wait to see. So, now, the question is...Do You Want to Win Something From Me??????

Here is how it works:
Comment on this post to be in a drawing and maybe you will win something made by me. (I get to choose what you get.)

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: (I borrowed these directly from Katie, by the way; they work perfectly for my purposes.)
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be something crocheted, something sewn, something baked, something glued, something folded, something written...who knows?! You can make a request if you like, but I may have something in mind for you already, so no promises. =)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. =)

The catch? The catch is that if you win you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.

So, I will have a drawing to find out who is the winner. YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT BY SATURDAY (April 11) AT MIDNIGHT IF YOU WANT IN.

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it. So, comment away! Hopefully I'll get at least five comments. If not, I guess whoever comments would win. Here's an idea, though: if I get more then, um, let's say 10 comments, I'll draw an additional winner (seperate from the first five) who will win two seperate handmade things. Same rules apply, that person will just get two things. Is that cool? I guess we'll see what happens! Good luck!

4 comments:

Jeigh said...

Can I enter? I hope so! Pick me, pick me! (Pick me as the lucky sixth person, please.)

Evelyn said...

Oh boy!!! Me! Me!!! *fingers crossed*

CoralieandCasey said...

I love winning things!!! Especially when they come from good friends and are just for me! =)

Erin said...

I hope I win! I hope I win!