However, I do have one exception. I don't really like Tinkerbell. I never really have. I always thought she was a bit of a brat. So, instead of starting a fight with her, you know creating an awkward situation, I have chosen to just avoid her.
Enter the well-intentioned Disney Movie Club. Now, you should know that I am a VIP member with them. They pick out a movie for me every month and if I don't tell them not to, they send it to me! It's great. Of course, I very often forget to tell them not to send my movie of the month. This is how the new Tinkerbell movie ended up in my mailbox.
I have had it tucked away for a while waiting to be sent back. I found it again the other day and had it sitting out on my table as a reminder to either return it or give it away.
That is where Owyn found it.
"Oh, pretty!" She said. Then, "Watch movie, Mommy!"
I succumbed and put the movie in for her, figuring that I would just give the movie away. I didn't think she would pay that much attention to it. I thought wrong.
She sat for an hour and a half (ish) giving the Tinkerbell movie her full attention. Great. I thought maybe if I set it aside for a few days she would forget about it. Again, I was wrong.
I tried to put on Toy Story for her today, but when it started, she started begging for Tinkerbell.
Oh dear. I guess I'm going to have to rethink my position on Tinkerbell.

2 comments:
Oh no. Good luck with finding a new relationship with her.
That dang Tinkerbell worked her way into our house, too. Bleh.
Post a Comment