I went to the store today to get some milk and, as an added perk, found...

PUMPKINS!!!!!!!
These are just the little Pumpkin Pie pumpkins, but they had the big ones too.
I grabbed a couple, took them home, and turned them into...

PUMPKIN!!!!!
Let it hereby be known that I love pumpkin! I've been searching the grocery store shelves for canned pumpkin for a good month and a half now, only to be disappointed.
But now, I have my own!
Now I can make pumpkin trifle, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin waffles, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin fudge (oooo, I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds good!), pumpkin pie...
Oh, and pumpkin cookies! I *heart* pumpkin cookies.
Come visit. I'll make you some.

4 comments:
I have never made my own pumpkin. I have a bunch of pumpkins in my garden so I should probably learn
I have a recipe for Amish Pumpkin Bars that all of the Meredith's love. Let me know if you want it!
Uhhh, I'm on my way! Do you remember that pumpkin cake I made for that RS thingy? Mmmmm. I should make it again. And the mini pumpkin pies? Okay, now I'M excited, too!
Oh my way. Make pumpkin rolls for me.
Post a Comment