Friday, September 10, 2010

(177)

Can you feel it? That subtle chill in the air?

Fall is coming.

Owyn and I went outside today and discovered a lot of leaves already on the ground. Owyn said, "Leaf fall!"

I said, "I guess that's why they call it Fall!"

I'm not sure yet if I'm ready for summer to leave. I'm cold already. But, I'm excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving and Apple pies and pumpkin in everything.

I'm excited to get through another semester. I'm excited to do some Fall decorating and then move on to Christmas preparations.

I guess I am okay with Fall approaching. I just don't like being cold.

I'm going to go have some Hot Apple Cider.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

I am excited for the Fall too for all the things you mentioned plus having my baby. Oh the fun.

Luanne Hardy said...

I don't know what it is about this year but I'm really ready for fall and winter to come. I want to make pumpkin stew and wear cute sweaters. I want to decorate for halloween, make a Thanksgiving dinner and get ready for Christmas. BRING IT ON!!