Monday, September 6, 2010

(175) A good reason to exercise at home.

I'm sick. Blech.

I've got antibiotics, so I expect to get better. Still, blech.

Anyway, Mike was up late last night, or rather early this morning, finishing up some homework and then putting the girls back to sleep so that I could sleep. So, I got up with them this morning and sat on the couch while they played.

Owyn found my exercise mat and laid it out and then told me she wanted to exercise. I told her to go ahead and tried to show her some stretches to start out with. That wasn't enough for her, though. She wanted to do it completely and correctly.

I'm glad I had the camera close by:

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, that is so cute! i want her for my exercise partner!

Rita Peck said...

I loved it when mt kids would exercise with me. She is so adorable.

Kyerra said...

Very cute! I love her "sit-ups"! *^^* Your kids are growing so much!