Tuesday, February 22, 2011

(265) groovy

Today I was in my groove. I managed to be productive enough to get my set chores done and also spend some time relaxing, playing, and reading. Some days it just happens and I love those days.

So, after dinner tonight (which, by the way, was over and done with by 5:30! Go me!) I was sitting at the table reading while my girls ran around the house playing. I had a hard time focusing on my book because they kept shrieking as they ran past and they were laughing with each other. It was such a beautiful sound that I had to just stop and listen every time I heard them laughing together.

I love that they are friends. I love that they make each other giggle and that most of the time I don't get the joke. Sisters are beautiful things. I adore my sisters and I pray that my girls will be so close.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

I love those moments when the kids are playing and heaven seems amongst you. love the new blog by the way