I bought some Valentine-themed M&Ms because I thought they would be good in a poopcake. (If you don't want to click on the link, just know that I am talking about a cookie.)
I didn't look at the bag, but when Mike opened them later we made the happy discovery that they were peanut butter M&Ms! Woo!
Mike shared some with me...to make working a little easier.
Good fortune! They were all white.
And, he gave me enough that I could make this fun little shape.

Because eating M&Ms in formation is always better.
Also....
I forgot to tell you, Mike got this letter in the mail a couple of weeks ago:

Sorry, that's not a very close shot. All it says is, "I congratulate you on being selected for the Physician Assistant Studies program."
Yeah, it's official.
We pretty much already knew he was in, but now it is official. And, I just have to say, I'm so proud of Mike. He has worked so, so, so, so hard. He deserves this and I love him.

3 comments:
Congratulations to Mike!!!
It's kind of bugging me that the bottom M&M is crooked. Also, woohoo Mike!
yes, eaten in formation, absolutely, and in specific color order, too.
Post a Comment