I had a post all planned out for tonight, but I would have to pull out my laptop to get it all put together and I don't feel like doing that. =) Tomorrow maybe.
So, instead, hmmm....let's see. It was a nice day. It rained a bit. Spring is throwing out some subtle hints that it is on its way. I'm thinking I might plant some flowers in front of my house.
I'm still fighting a bit of a stomach bug, but I managed to finish my chores by noon today! Woo! I had the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted to (and also to feed my kids, play with them, clean up after them, change diapers). It was nice. This groove thing may just work for me!
Finally, I've been putting this off for a while. Remember that new blog idea I've been kicking around? I decided to name it Creating Sarah. Yeah, that's a link there. Click on it if you want. Follow me if you please! I've only got 2 posts on there so far, but I think by gathering some friends around me I'll gain some more courage to really work on it. This will be my hobby blog, but I hope to make it more than a craft blog. I want it to be a place to define myself and to discover myself a little. And also to make friends.
Anyway, I'm only announcing it here for now since it is still under construction a bit and I know you will be forgiving. I will start telling more people a little later. I'm excited about it. Don't worry, I won't be forsaking this blog, but this blog will be more focused on my family since that is what it was originally set up for. And, I plan on finishing my 365 happy things list.
Ok. That's all. Now I'm going to go to bed and dream of happy things. I hope you do the same!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
It's gonna be great! You're awesome! Woo!
Post a Comment