Friday, February 25, 2011

(269) Friends

Today we had some friends come over.

A girl from our branch who is Owyn's age came over and they played while her mom and I visited.

When I told Owyn they were coming, she did a little happy dance and ran to the door to let them in! I felt bad when I had to tell her they wouldn't be here for another hour. Still, her excitement level was even higher when they finally came.

It was nice to watch them play and learn to share together and play nice together. They made necklaces, they took care of babies, and they went on trips to the store.

Later--hours and hours later--Owyn told Mike that Ann was her best friend.

I enjoyed visiting and relaxing with her mom, learning from her experiences and sharing my own. It's nice to share moments of our lives with people who care, people who understand and support. It is nice to do the same for them.

I am grateful for all of my friends, and I have a lot. You are one of them! I'm thankful for you. =)

No comments: