Well, actually, it is an old desk, but new to him. He found it at the school. They were going to throw it out, but Mike, like a superhero, saved it. (foreshadowing!)
As he was cleaning it out, he found a photocopy of an old He-Man comic book.
We flipped through it, laughed about it a little, tested some pens on the front, but then set it aside not thinking much of it.
The thing is, it was set aside on my desk and when I found it again, I was kind of in a silly mood.
So, I did this to it:
Can you see what it says?
He-Man says, "Sarah, my love, I'm here to save you!"
She swoons, because that outfit is much too tight and those wings are kind of heavy. But still, she maintains her over-exaggerated sexiness.
Haha.
I left it on Mike's desk and then giggled about it for a good hour.
He laughed too when he found it.
Good times.
Oh, and, for some reason, Mike took a picture of me sitting on the couch crocheting while we were watching conference today. I said to him, "Great! Now I have to blog about that."

3 comments:
ha ha ha! I love your bird comstume. It is very becoming. And also I am jealous that you get to watch conference with family. IT's awseome to watch it that way! Love yoU!
That's so funny. Also, your hair looks really cute.
What fun. Love your hair.
Post a Comment