I have to apologize for my bloggy absence. My other blog has been neglected too!
I have been a bit overwhelmed lately with sick kids, the end of semester, Mike's graduation, family coming to visit, family leaving too soon and too quickly, starting grad school in May, and keeping up with sleep just to name a few things.
Finding time to focus on blogging has been, unfortunately, a bit of a low priority lately. I'll probably be sporadic for a while, but I will be here (and there), so don't lose hope on me.
In the meantime, I just have to say that I am glad this semester ends in just a couple of weeks so I can have my husband back for a week or 2!
today, I blog!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Holy crap. I just realized how close Jeigh is to moving home. I don't mean to make this about Jeigh. I also can't believe Mike is about ready to start the last part of school!! YEAH!!!
Wow! How exciting that Mike graduated and is starting the PA program! That means only a little over two years left until he's done with school, right? That was such an exciting step for us I remember. Good luck with it all!
congrats on the graduation. we will miss you but enjoy your family. I haven't been great with blogging either
Does that mean you get him for the summer?
Post a Comment