Ok. I have had a hard time wanting to work this week...a hard time trying to enjoy it...a hard time keeping myself focused.
I just don't want to work right now. I'd rather be resting and relaxing. I'd rather be working on projects and ideas to post on my blogs. I'd rather be sleeping. I'd rather be cuddling my babies a little longer. I'd rather be watching Survivor.
You get the idea. I don't really like working.
So, as I was trying to think of what to post, I realized that I need to see again the blessings of working.
Here is what is good about my work:
--I don't have to leave my girls at a daycare.
--I can type really fast and can earn all the extra money we need in just 20 hours a week.
--I put on my pajamas and say, "I'm going to work!" and then walk downstairs to turn my computer on.
--Because I'm working, we are able to get a little bit less in loans.
--We get a tax return.
--I'm learning skills to keep my organized and balanced. I'm teaching those skills to my kids.
--I cherish my time a lot more.
--My husband is able to focus entirely on a very tough schooling.
--It won't last forever.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

5 comments:
I WISH I could work at home like you do. I can't tell you how many times I've wished for the same opportunity that you have to earn money--from home!--and still be able to care for your family. You are very, very blessed.
Working from home is one of the best things ever. I didn't even have kids but when I worked from home it was so amazing. I know you are appreciative of your work but I also know what it's like to just not want to have to do it anymore. It's just a phase and it will pass. You will soon be back to being tolerable with work.
It really is a blessing, those skills of yours. Good on ya for looking at the bright side.
I work from home too. It's really hard to get down to it sometimes, but man is it such a blessing! Hang in there dearie!
great reasons. I wish I could have worked from home. I hated teaching and leaving my son. I was happy Nic graduated when Tyson was only 2 and I could quit working at 18months
Post a Comment