I have survived the craziness. Mike has graduated (he starts again on May 23). Jeigh is gone. I'm recuperating...catching up on sleep, trying to get myself reorganized, enjoying having Mike home. I appreciate so much everyone's encouragement and love. I have felt so not alone this week and that is what I have needed the most. I know I will be fine and that I have the resources I need to not only survive the next 27 months of school, but to thrive.
So, it is high time I start finding my daily happiness, right?
Today, though, has still been a rough day. All the work and no sleep and stress and emotions from last week finally caught up with me today. Mostly the no sleep. I haven't been able to sleep enough and, of course, when I'm tired everything seems worse.
But, I just went into my kitchen after finishing work to find a before-bed snack. My kitchen floor is covered with grocery bags. Jeigh left me all of her groceries and I haven't put them away yet. (I don't know where to put them!) Admist all of that food, I found a box of Golden Grahams...opened but still more than half full!
My favorite cereal is Golden Grahams.
What a nice thing for Jeigh to leave behind!
Don't tell my kids about it, though, k?
today, I blog!
12 years ago

4 comments:
What a fun surprise. Saw a picture on facebook of you and mike in his grad attire. What fun to have one part down and only one more to go. Good luck.
I always, always think of you when I eat Golden Grahams :) Love you!
Isn't it funny that something as simple as a box of cereal can brighten your day?
Hurry up 27 months!! I can't stand the thought of a sister being without a sister.
Poor Erin. Is there ever hope for her?
Post a Comment