As promised, here are pictures from Owyn's birthday day. =)
I am sorry I didn't take more. In the middle of the day, I went birthday shopping and was a little burned out when I got home. So, I missed the midday pictures and I kept forgetting later on.
At least we have these:
Cookies for breakfast!
You'll have to forgive them. Mickey Mouse was on.
Her birthday cake. I didn't want to get my circle pans out of the attic, so...
It is a heart...With sprinkles...because I love her.
She had a twinkling tiara, but it was a little tight and hurt her head, so it didn't last long.
She had waffles for dinner. Mmmmmm.
And watermelon. Mmmmm
And she had presents!
Her own popcorn and a movie (Horton Hears a Who). Look how deftly she is pushing that aside to get to the bigger presents!
Fun time with Mommy!...Ultimate fun time.
The most popular present of the night...Her own vacuum!
This is a package of plastic animals we got at the zoo. (ignore the crying child in the background)
Play-Doh!
(She has very graciously been sharing this with Lily who has been trying her hardest to not eat it all.)
It was a good day. I love my little 3-year-old! Here's to another great year!

3 comments:
Awe so cute. You are such a good mommy.
Wow, will you do my birthday shopping, too?
Happy birthday, Owyn!
When did her hair get straight???
Post a Comment