I know I have been a slacker blogger lately. I feel bad about that. At least a little bit.
I also feel really good. =) I have been taking this week to recover from all the earlier craziness, taking time to rest and relax and enjoy and regroup. Next week I plan on cleaning and reorganizing and setting up my defenses for the beginning of Mike's next semester (the first in the PA program!!!!).
Today, I am happy that we have had this little break. I am happy that Mike has been able to spend some time with us at home. We have been doing fun things together, taking turns sleeping in, and catching up on things that needed to be done.
I am happy to have a good husband and 2 sweet little girls that like to hang out with me. I'm just plain happy. =)
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment