Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. - Emily Dickinson
I love the picture of Owyn at the bottom of the slide with her hair sticking straight up!
We did that yesterday for dinner. I love the summer
What a fun idea. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Make them stop!! Ok, I guess they HAVE to grow up. Lame.
Oh! Those twogirls are too darn cute! Love their pretty eyes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture of Owyn at the bottom of the slide with her hair sticking straight up!
We did that yesterday for dinner. I love the summer
What a fun idea. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Make them stop!! Ok, I guess they HAVE to grow up. Lame.
Oh! Those twogirls are too darn cute! Love their pretty eyes.
Post a Comment