It is the most important thing I can know about myself.
I am a daughter of God. He loves me and I love Him. He knows me. He hears me. He watches over and guides me. This is my foundation. This is who I am. This is something I have always known and never doubted. Because I know that I am His daughter, everything else falls into place.
This is what I most want to teach my daughters.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Sometimes that is the only thing that gets me through my day. So, I tried commenting on your Halloween pics but it wouldn't let me. So, I'm letting you know here that Owyn makes such a cute lady bug and way to be creative with Lily's costume.
Amen to that. I pray if I can only teach them one thing it is that cause the rest falls in place when they know that.
Post a Comment