Monday, February 22, 2010

5

My favorite color is chocolate brown. Not only is it the color of the best food ever, but I think it is also a very peaceful, soothing color. And, it coordinates with pretty much every other color available! So, conveniently, I can change my second favorite color as much as I want and it will always go with my first favorite.

On a similar note, I have been feeling lately that I would like to experiment a little more with bolder, brighter colors, specifically in my home decorating. Not that I home decorate as much as I would like to, but when we can afford it and I have a bit more time, you can fully expect to see some splashes of bright colors here and there.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Go with ORANGE because it's the best color ever.

Erin said...

I always loved cinnamon red. Someday, I would love to paint my kitchen walls that color. I also love chocolate brown. This lady I knew in Oregon painted her living room (it was a pretty large room or she wouldn't have been able to get away with it) chocolate brown with offwhite trim, and it looked so classy! While you're renting, you should totally experiment with fabric on your walls with the cornstarch solution. It really adds color and class to your walls that are otherwise white (boo!)
I love that you are posting so often. I'll try to do the same!
I love yoU!