Not even a little bit. The problem is that I am a night owl. I get a good burst of energy usually around 11:00 (as I am finishing work) and start thinking of all the things I can do real quick before I go to bed. Things like blogging. =)
I'm not always grumpy in the morning, I just have a hard time getting myself going. Morning just always comes too soon for me. It does help, however, that I have a little toddler who is a morning person. Owyn is always pretty cheerful when she wakes up. I just sit with her while she eats her breakfast and talks and sings. Still, it would be nicer if she wasn't waking up at 7:30. Lily usually wakes up around 8:30. I think we all should do that.
The funny thing is (not funny ha ha, funny weird) I think that early morning is one of the prettiest times of day. I don't see it very often, but I enjoy the time right after the sun has risen. Things are still quiet and peaceful. It's kind of like nature is just laying in bed enjoying the warmth of the covers a little bit longer. Then, it starts to stretch its toes and fingers and legs and arms before getting out of bed and starting the day's activities with a good and happy attitude. I probably should be more like nature.
Maybe tomorrow. I have to go to bed first, though. I'll do that...after I organize some craft projects and sort some laundry...just real quick.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I hate mornings too but I have to wake up at 4:15 to get to work. Blah
used to love morning when it was my choice to wake up early. My kids these days want to be up around 5:30 AM and it is a challenge to keep them in bed till 6:30. Children make life so fun
I am so with you on this one. I literally have to drag myself out of bed in the morning...and even once I'm up I'm not happy about it until about 9:15. Then I can come to terms with being vertical. But even then, I don't really hit my stride until about 3:30-ish, and by 8:00 when the kids go to bed, I am rarin' to go. I seriously think I could do so much if I didn't have to go to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning. Mornings are over-rated, even with the little birdies singing their songs and the sun coming up over the horizon...I"m ok with missing that. Unless I'm camping
Post a Comment