In case you are wondering what the whole "365 things about me" thing is about.
Well, mostly, it was something I thought up during a middle-of-the-night feeding that I thought might be kind of a fun challenge. I have been wanting to blog more and kind of questioning whether or not I could write a post every day. So, I guess, this is the best way to find out! Kind of a dive in and either sink or float (or sputter around in the water pretending like I know what I'm doing) thing. I think it will be fun.
Also, I see it as an extension of this post. I am serious about reminding myself who I am and regaining my confidence. It is still something I am doing for myself. If you want to leave comments, that is great (I love comments); but if you want to just ignore me, that's okay too. I would, however, recommend trying it if it is something you are interested in. It is kind of fun to not only explore your own quirks, but also to embrace them.
There. Now you don't have to wonder about it anymore.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I like it. I've been thinking about doing something similar myself.
What a great idea. Really should try it myself
I don't know if I could come up with 365 things about me. I'm pretty simple...but maybe I'll try anyway
Post a Comment